joi, 11 decembrie 2008

the thought of giving up

Everything began when we decided to move togheter, just the two of us...for a while...until i leave of he leaves. Then began a nightmear. We looked for a pleace but everything was too little for him...because he had something in his mind..to move in an apartment in the same bilding as his greek friend. The problem is that that apartment isn t free and will not be until...we don't know the date.
Here where i stay...it became so bad that i can't stand to stay home...because here is not my home..when everyone screams and no one cares for me. I just feel that everyone wan't to take advantage of me, that they take me by stupid...and i try so much and i work and i gave up so many things ...and everything i do is not good. I'm just the stupid that everyone wants to take advantage off.
I think sometimes to give up ...and go home...where the only people that love me are...i just need a break...its christmas in a few days and i want to be also for me...I need a break

Niciun comentariu: